At Werribee Hyundai, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Hyundai maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Hyundai vehicle.
The Hyundai Global Training Program ensures all their service staffs are qualified to look after your Hyundai. Trained with the latest diagnostic equipment and kept up to date with technical information, you can be confident that the Hyundai service staff have what it takes to get the job “fixed right first time.
Every new Hyundai owner will receive a copy of the “Serviced by The Experts” DVD in the glove box of their car. The DVD explains the main areas of Hyundai ownership in simple language.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Hyundai parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Hyundai's high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations.
Have a Question? Call Our Service Department Today: (03)-8737 9203
Why service your car at Werribee Hyundai?
- Safeguard your factory warranty
- Highly trained Hyundai Technicians
- Advanced diagnostic equipment
- Courtesy shuttle bus
- Courtesy cars
- Genuine parts genuine quality
- Great coffee
- Comfortable waiting lounge.
- State of the art workshop.
- Friendly helpful staff.
- Onsite servicing at your home or office.
- Tyres and wheel alignments
- One stop shop
*Werribee Hyundai requires that all bookings must be made 1 week in advance.
In addition items like oil and filters may be nearing the end of their performance life. More importantly, vehicles subject to extremes of driving conditions, such as dusty roads or constant towing, require more frequent servicing. Regular maintenance is critical for city vehicles, especially because heavy traffic driving over small distances can cause sludge in engine oil.
If your vehicle is left too long between services, engine oil sludge will reduce the effectiveness of vital lubrication, cleaning and cooling of the engine, which is needed to maintain engine performance. So, it's important to at least have your oil and filter changed regularly.
To ascertain your vehicles servicing requirements, it is best to check the warranty and service passport provided with your vehicle. Also, discuss the 'typical' sort of driving you'll be doing with your Hyundai Service Advisor and he or she will advise how regularly your car will need servicing.
To make it a little easier refer to the service matrix for your model to see when the recommended service schedule is due.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Hyundai vehicle.
Werribee Hyundai Contact Details
- • Address: 163 - 179 Old Geelong Rd, Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
- • Tel: (03) 8737 9203 / • Fax: (03) 9974 4901
- • Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- • 7:30am - 5:30pm
- • 8:30am - 12:00pm
(Open every 2nd Saturday)